Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Odd Nuggets

QUESTION-- How many government Republicans does it take to screw in a light bulb?

QUICK ANSWER-- They can't. They can only screw it up.

THOUGHTFUL ANSWER-- Just two, assuming they can fit into it.

REAL ANSWER-- They don't have to. That's what billion dollar no-bid contracts are for.
**********
If I ever meet George Bush, I'm going to say "Is that a booger on your lip, Mr President?"
(ten to one he wipes his mouth)
Just for fun I'll follow up with "Was it yours, sir?"
******************
Not to be outdone by Senator Barack Obama's paean to hackneyed rhetoric, "The Audacity of Hope", Senator Hillary Clinton is rushing a book into print to be titled "The Audacity of the Wife of the Man From Hope, Arkansas".
I'm sure that it will inspire us all. Take that,Obama!
****************
Ever notice Ann Coulter? She's one of the more imfamous treasonous filth-spewers popular in right-wing media. She's so far out she can't get back without a heat shield.
Anyway, I always thought it odd that she has what appears to be a prominent adams-apple, which is extremely rare in someone who purports to be female. Well, guess what. I now have in my possession, passed to me by a CIA source of undisputed mendacity(widely cited in the run-up to Iraq), uncorroborated information clearly alleging that Ms. Coulter's "adams-apple" is, in fact, a testicle. My source is unable to say if it is simply "undescended", or if it got there as the result of a tryst.
Stay tuned for updates on this important story.

No comments: